0% Landlord Fees – Limited Time Offer
Pay nothing for six months when you instruct Myspace
Myspace have been helping landlords let and manage their residential properties in London since 2001. Over the years we have been instructed by numerous landlords who have come to us with complaints about their previous agents. Poor service, lack of communication, long void periods and high fees, being the main reasons.
Most of our instructions come from referrals and/or recommendations and our Google Reviews are 5 Stars*, giving you peace of mind that our service is something others recommend. With a dedicated Property Manager you will have one person as a direct contact. Our average void periods are less than one week (National average 17.6 days**). And finally, our terms are fair and transparent with no hidden charges.
If you have a property that you are looking to let, we are confident that you will be happy with our service. As a special offer, for a limited period, Myspace is offering new landlords 0% letting fees, for the first six month let, for properties that we have not previously marketed. T&Cs apply.
To take advantage of this offer, please call 0207 609 3598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Landlord Google reviews since 2018 – **Statista Research Department March 2023
* 0% Offer terms and conditions
- This promotion is offered to new Landlords only and is specific to any new letting instruction not previously marketed by Myspace.
- This offer relates to the initial six (6) months of lettings fees for a new tenancy period of twelve (12) months or more and not a tenancy renewal or extension of an existing tenancy.
- The 0% fees promotion is valid for any residential property successfully let by Myspace where myspace are instructed before 31st May 2024 and where the tenancy start date is on or before 30th June 2024.
- No further offers of the same promotion will be offered to the same landlord for the same property and does not relate to tenancy extensions/renewals or any other variation thereafter.
- The property to let must be a residential property within London and operating within postcodes served by Myspace, which is determined by Myspace at its absolute discretion.
- This promotion does not apply to property management fees, rent collection fees or administration fees and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- All other Myspace terms of business apply and Myspace reserves the right to decline an instruction.